Thursday, November 17, 2011

Do You Know Jesus?


If you do not know Jesus Christ as your Savior and would like to receive Christ  you can pray to God by faith. God knows your heart and is not as concerned about your words as he is about your heart attitude. Be sincere, willing to forsake your sins and acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God.

You can pray as follows: Lord Jesus, I need you in my life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. I give you control of my life. Use me and make me the person you want me to be. In Jesus Name. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer and received Jesus as your Savior, I would like to hear from you. You have started a new beginning in your life, and you need to grow in your Christian walk. It makes a difference when you are going through difficulties, knowing that Jesus walks with you through any situation.

Join a Bible believing church, pray daily, and tell others about your decision to receive Christ. God’s Word instructs us to assemble with other believers. Join a Bible study or activities in the church. Get involved and fellowship in a good church.

No comments:

Post a Comment