Monday, April 4, 2011

Is There Hope for the Struggling Single Mom?

It's tough making it out in the world especially in today's society. For a single mother trying to take care of her children, home and job, it is almost impossible.  Sometimes you may feel discouraged, broken and hopeless.

I know there was a time I felt like I was the only mother going through the struggles and challenges of raising two children. I didn't know where to turn or who I could talk too. It is important that you know there is hope for the struggling single mom. You do not have to go it alone. It doesn't matter where you live or your nationality. We all have the same problems and need someone to reach out too.

 Whether you have been divorced, never married or widowed, being a single mom can be overwhelming. Share your journey and helpful support to the single moms that may still be going through those challenging times. What has worked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment